Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Butterfly Thank You

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges: CASE Study Challenge 73 and Craft-room Challenge Clean and Simple.

This lovely card is the inspiration for the CASE Study Challenge by Jan Rzasa.


.......................................................................................

I hadn't tried negative die cutting before, it was a bit tricky getting them centered as I only have a butterfly punch and my circle Nesties, but I think I got there in the end.


Ingredients
Stamps: Fancy Paisley stamp for the butterfly backgrounds. Not sure the make of the stamp but I got it in the Hobby Craft sale last year for a couple of pounds. Sentiment stamp from 3 Birds Clearly Hand Stamped kit.
Embellishments: Clear flat backed gems that I coloured with my Promarkers.
Punch and Dies: Butterfly punch from Hobby Craft and Classic Circles Nestabilities.

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the negative space and the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - looks like you got the punches in the centre to me..lovely and elegant.. Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful. I love how you've used the negatives. Good luck, and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much think you got there in the end! Lovely take on Jen's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards such pretty colours, they look very well centered. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 beautiful cards Lorraine, thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super cards Lorraine. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx