Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday, 1 January 2012

I dusted off the punches for CSC71

To carry on with the 'enter more challenges in 2012' resolution here is an entry for a couple of challenges, CASE Study Challenge 71 and Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge 50 Bingo.


This is the inspiration card for the CASE Study Challenge by Amy Sheffer.
I love the colour combo and the layout.


......................................................................................................................................

This is what I came up with.


For the Ladybug Crafts Bingo challenge I chose Ribbon, Flowers and I dusted off my Punches from the list of options.

Ingredients
BG Papers: Patterned paper freebie from web and printed at home, Plain paper from my stash.
Embellishment: I made the main flower embellishment from 2 flower and one circle punch from Hobby Craft I mounted it onto the Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties.
Ribbon: 12mm Red satin ribbon from Dunn Elm Mill.
Embossing Folder: Crafts-too Spots.

4 comments:

  1. great take of the case card. love the layered punched flowers and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the CAS layout and fresh colours. Thanks for joining us at LCI for our Bingo Challenge.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Lorraine they are so fresh and funky!
    Thanks for joining us at LCI and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the simplicity of this, sweet flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx