Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday, 10 September 2012

Happy Flower

I love this Paper Smooches stamp set, I don't use it as much as I should.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges: CASE Study Challenge #107 and CAS-ual Fridays CFC69



Here are the inspirational cards from Yoshie Nakagaki aka Torico, CASE Study's September Muse.






Ingredients:
Stamps: Perky Plants and Simply Said from Paper Smooches.  
BG Papers: Plain coloured card from my stash.
Dies: Nestabilities Classic Circles.
Embossing Folder: Trendy Circle from cArt-Us.
Promarkers: Canary, Lemon, Poppy and Forest Green.

6 comments:

  1. Your card just makes me feel happy! Wonderful take on the challenges. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I love that toothy grin :0) What a cute and fun card, perfect for our challenge this week :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! This so cute!!!! Love your bright colors and cute design! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is ADORABLE! Love the cute, smiley flower and the embossed strip behind the image, lovely color combo too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo adorable! I love your coloring and the pop of red. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx