Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 20 January 2013

A Set of 4

I made the green version of this card first, I liked it so much I made 3 more!

Thanks for stopping by. Lorry :o) xxx




Ingredients:
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes from Stampin' Up!
Punches: Both Stars from Hobby Craft.
BG paper: Various plain paper from my stash.
Embossing Folders: Chevron and Houndstooth from Stampin' Up! Candy Cane stripes from Cuttlebug and Hexagon Illusion from Craft Concepts.
Embellishments: Flat backed gems from Hobby Craft, ribbons and embroidery thread from my stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx