Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me…

Here is another card that's for a challenge. I am entering it into the Daring Cardmakers challenge "A Little Bird Told Us…" Their sponsor this week is The Ribbon Reel. Wish me luck!



Ingredients:
Stamps: Owl stamp was a gift from a crafty friend, sentiment stamp was a freebie from a mag.
BG Papers: Patterned papers were from the web and I changed the colours in PhotoShop, plain green card from my stash.
Promarkers: Henna, Bright Orange, Soft Green and Lime Green.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your utterly gorgeous "A Little Bird..." card with The Daring Cardmakers this week. Good luck for our prize draw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx