Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 30 December 2011

It's been a while…

…but I'm back. December seemed to whizz by which meant I haven't blogged for ages and I was also way behind with making all my Christmas cards so a mad rush till the end. I will have to be more organised next year (new years resolutions, perhaps?!)  To save time I ended up using the same couple of designs but changed the papers/colour schemes to mix it up a bit, here are just a few as an example. Hope you like. -x-





Ingredients
Stamps: Freebies from Lets Get Crafting and Creative Stamping magazines, The Snowman Sentiments and a snowflakes and sentiments stamp that I got from the Hobby Craft sale last year (thrown out the details, what a plonker).
BG Papers: Blue snowflakes paper made up on my computer plus various freebies from the web and magazines, plain paper and foil card from my stash.
Dies: Nesties classic circles and scalloped circles.
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.
Embellishments: Ribbon from Dunn Elm Mill plus clear flat backed gems coloured with Promarkers to match the card.

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are fab! Love the pleated ribbon on the top two! I ended using the same layout but changed the image and colours for a few of mine too - I dont know where the time goes at Christmas!

    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards, I love the stamped frames and all the different colour ways you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx