Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 10 February 2012

Testing out my new stuff

Apologies for the lack of blogging lately, life has just got in the way, again! Any how, here is a little creation that I made with some new dies that I got at the Creative Stitches/Hobbycrafts show at Bluewater last week. Thank for stopping by :o) xx


Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment, Personal Impressions Big Sentiments and Kanban retro cars.
BG Papers: Plain coloured card from my stash.
Dies: Xcut nesting stars.
Embossing FolderCrafts-too Spots.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours! I am desperate for some star dies - may have to go have a look at the Xcut ones!
    Rach :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx