Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Apologies for AWOL-ness

1,000 apologies for going AWOL (again). I have been really busy making quite a few charity cards for an event a friend is organising for the Parents Consortium, a local charity that helps kids with disabilities and special needs.

Here are a few offerings I made that will hopefully raise a bit of cash!?

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xxx














Ingredients:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Broadsheet Alphabet, Curly Cute, Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Everything Eleanor and Happiest Birthday Wishes all from Stampin' Up!
Punches: Blossom, Fancy Flower, Word Window, Elegant Butterfly and Circle punches all from Stampin' Up!
BG paper: Verious random collection from my stash.
Dies: Classic Ovals and Deckled Ovals from Nestabilities. Little Leaves from Stampin' Up! 
Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug. Sugar from Sizzix.
Embellishments: Ribbon from Darford Market, flat backed gems and pearls from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx