Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 11 January 2013

Valentines

Another challenge entry, not doing too bad for the new year's resolution, 2 weeks on the trot! 

I don't normally make valentine's day cards but seeing as hubby was extra nice to me for my birthday and Christmas I better show him I care.

I am entering this weeks effort into the Retro Sketches #45 and Colour Q #171 challenges.

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xx


Here is the colour combo and the sketch.

  


Here is my effort.




Ingredients:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up!
Punches: Full Heart form Stampin' Up! and the 2 smaller hearts from Hobby Craft.
BG paper: Kraft card base from Hobby Craft, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Basic Black all from Stampin' Up!
Embossing Folders: Woodgrain from Stampin' Up!


4 comments:

  1. A very sweet card, great for both challenges. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! Sweet and simple! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Lorry, I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx