Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Sooo Cute!!

Last week I got the Lawn Fawn Into the Woods stamp set and it is just sooo cute. I couldn't wait to start inking it up, the critters are so fab and really easy to colour in that I just couldn't help but make up 4 cards straight away.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx









Ingredients:
Stamps: Into the Woods and Woodgrain Backdrop both from Lawn Fawn.
Dies: Classic Circles from Nestabilities and Stitched Journaling Card from Lawn Fawn.
Embellishments: Twine from Stampin' Up!, Into the Woods mixed sequins from Lawn Fawn, flat backed Gem from Hobby Craft and Glossy Accents from Ranger.
Promarkers: Pumpkin, Spice, Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon and Cocoa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx