Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 12 October 2013

Sooo Cute!!

Last week I got the Lawn Fawn Into the Woods stamp set and it is just sooo cute. I couldn't wait to start inking it up, the critters are so fab and really easy to colour in that I just couldn't help but make up 4 cards straight away.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx









Ingredients:
Stamps: Into the Woods and Woodgrain Backdrop both from Lawn Fawn.
DiesClassic Circles from Nestabilities and Stitched Journaling Card from Lawn Fawn.
Embellishments: Twine from Stampin' Up!, Into the Woods mixed sequins from Lawn Fawn, flat backed Gem from Hobby Craft and Glossy Accents from Ranger.
PromarkersPumpkin, Spice, Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon and Cocoa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx