Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 28 January 2014

LCC #87 – Cupcake

The theme for this fortnights challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is Cupcakes and what better excuse to ink up the fabby set Tasty Treats from Clearly Besotted.

I teamed the gorgeous cake image with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper stack which has some great springtime colours. The weather may be really naff round here at the mo but at least these papers are cheery!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx





Ingredients:
Pattern Papers: Neapolitan by Dear Lizzy.
Stamps: Tasty Treat from Clearly Besotted.
Dies: Classic Circles and Scallop Circles from Nestabilities.
Embellishment: Button from Wilkinsons.

2 comments:

  1. Fab layout and yummy cupcake Lorry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lorraine...how to enjoy cupcakes without piling on the pounds LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx