Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 12 April 2014

LCC #91 – Punches and Dies

Over at Let's Craft and Create this months challenge is Punches and Dies. This was the perfect excuse to ink up the brand new Fresh Flowers stamp and Dies set from Clearly Besotted I had just received in the post.

When I showed my son Max the lily of the valley stamp he said "That's a nice bluebell", so I just had to colour it in blues.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx



Ingredients:

Stamps: Fresh Flowers from Clearly Besotted and Big Sentiments from Personal Impressions.
Background Papers: Made up on my computer and printed out at home.
Dies: Fresh Flowers from Clearly Besotted.
Embellishments: Sequins from Hobby Craft.

Promarkers: Leaf Green, Forest Green, Bluebell and Purple.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card Lorraine. I love the layout and the pretty flower image. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx