Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 14 August 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge – Summer

Hi There,
Sorry I haven't been around for a looong time, but it has been the kids summer holidays and I have been a bit pre-occupied!

I received my Simon Says Stamp August card kit the other day and even though I was meant to be occupying Max, I just had to plonk him in front of the xbox for half an hour and have a play with the cute stamps and papers. I am gonna enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge – Summer. I don't normally enter the SSS challenges as I get a bit done in and intimidated with all the great talent over there, but I am quite pleased with this card and thought I would bite the bullet and share.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xxx





SSS Wednesday Challenge




Ingredients:

Stamps and Pattern Paper: Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit.
Dies: Classic Circle Nestabilities.
Embellishments: Sequins form Hobby Craft.

Promarkers: Fuchsia Pink, Rose Pink, Peony, Pink Carnation, Lemon, Buttercup, Coral, Cocoa, Honeycomb, Gold, Canary, Forest Green and Leaf Green.




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lorry :-) I love how you used the kit ! super cute and absolutely FABULOUS :-)

    I am so glad you joined in ! our challenge is for everyone to enjoy and have fun, the DT samples are there to give ideas and not to make you feel intimidated :-) I hope you will continue to be a regular entrant from now on :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you kind words Lorraine, now I have taken the plunge I will be a regular, promise!
      Lorry :o) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous Summery card (love those smiley faces)! Spring is just around the corner for us and then it's Summer, Yay can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intimidated?! Your cards are so worthy of simon says stamp and any other challenge blog silly girl lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx