Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday 8 September 2014

OCC Copic Markers for Card Makers

Hi There,

I have just signed up for the OCC Copic Markers for Card Makers class. Although I don't have actual Copic markers, I do have Letraset Promarkers, which, like the Copics are alcohol based. Promarkers are made in the UK and are a cheaper and easier to obtain (in the UK) alternative, my thinking is that the principles should be the same.

I have had my Promarkers for many years and love them dearly but my only niggle with them is they have a bullet nib instead of a brush tip like the Copics, so fine feathered blending can be a bit of a pain sometimes. I have recently discovered Flexmarkers also made by Letraset but these babies have a brush nib, I have got some on order to try, hopefully they will turn up before class starts so I can have a play.

Anyhow, here is a card that I made using my trusty Promarkers and a stamp from La La Land which I got for £1 from a craft shop closing down near where my sister lives.

Thank for looking, and wading through my waffle! Lorry :o) xx



1 comment:

  1. Great colouring in again Lorraine! I do like the font on the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx