Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 8 July 2016

Freestyle Friday #2

Hi There

Today I have got the second of my Freestyle Friday personal promo/challenges. This card was made a little while ago and put it in a 'safe' place which I have only just found!







I tried to keep the layout fairly simple so the coloured up Memory Box butterfly die cut could be the main focus but it did get a little lost so I added a block of pattern papers, a couple of leaf die cuts from Clearly Besotted and a sentiment, also from Clearly Besotted and it was done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx