Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Two Card Tuesday 2016 #2

Hi There,

I'm back with the second Two Card Tuesday personal prompt of 2016.

I dug out my trusty notebook where I keep all my scribbled sketches, notes on techniques and any other card making notes that I want to refer back to, and found this sketch that I thought would be good to use for this challenge.


This one is for the Blokies



And this one is for the Girlies



I picked this camera stamp from Stampin' Up! for the main image as I hadn't inked it up in a while as I normally just use it for scrap book pages. I kept the sentiment (which is from Clearly Besotted) quite generic so it could be used for most occasions. The pattern papers are the only differences between the two, the bloke version uses the Travel Notes paper stack and the girlie version uses papers from My Mind's Eye My Story.

Thanks for Looking, :o) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx