Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 23 July 2016

Switch it up Saturday #3

Hello again, I'm back with my 3rd offering for my Switch it up Saturday personal prompt.

This time I took one of my old old cards and changed the orientation. I kept the same shape for the main focal element but I made it a bit more manly by using muted colours and an image from the Wetlands set by Stamping' Up! Some ink blending and of course some twine and the card was called done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx



Here is my Switched up version



And here is the original 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx