Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Watercolour Wednesday #3

Hello there,

Today is number 3 of my personal prompt Watercolour Wednesday.

For this card I white heat embossed the fuchsia image from Clearly Besotted's Beautiful Friend set onto some watercolour card and used my Inktense pencils to add the bright vibrant colours. To add a bit more interest to the black strip I used my score board to add some lines for a bit of texture, a pop of pink card plus a sentiment from an old Stamping' Up! set and the card was done.

Thanks for looking, lorry :o) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx