Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 13 May 2012

Card Class with Pat and Stampin Up

These are the lovely cards I made with Pat, Cards and Creations during one of her fabby card classes. They are not my usual stylee but it was really good to do something different and jump out of my comfort zone, plus she makes a mean cup cake!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting. Lorry :o) xx






Ingredients
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Motorcycle and Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) all from Stampin Up.
BG Papers: Mocha Morning Speciality papers, Very Vanilla and Early Expresso all from Stampin Up.
Punches: Modern Label and 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch all from Stampin Up.
Embellishments: Ribbons are Chantilly and Victoria plus some pearls all from Stampin Up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx