Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 5 September 2013

LCC #78 – Black and White

Over at Let's Create and Craft this fortnights challenge is Black and White which was the perfect excuse to ink up the lovely Fancy Feathers stamp set and dies from Clearly Besotted. I just couldn't resist adding a little red heart, I know it isn't strictly black and white now but I hope I am forgiven as the card just needed a little something.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx





Ingredients:
Stamps: Woodgrain and Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin' Up!, Fancy Feathers and Thinking of You from Clearly Bessotted.
DiesFancy Feathers from Clearly Bessotted.
Punches: Small Heart punch from Hobby Craft
Embellishments: Wink of Stella pen by Zig (on the heart) and Shimmer Mist from Stampin' Up! (on the feathers).


1 comment:

  1. Lorry, your card looks amazing, and I love the addition of the red heart !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx