Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

LCC #79 Colour Me Happy

The theme for this fortnights challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is Colour Me Happy. I started by choosing a happy background paper, I love these colours together, yellow and orange always seem to be happy, to me anyway. Then I used a tag as my focal point so it wouldn't fight with the patterned paper, just to add a bit more happy I added a couple of butterflies.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx






Ingredients:
BG Paper: My Girl from American Crafts.
Stamps: Many Birthday Messages from Hero Arts and Butterfly Wishes from Clearly Bessotted.
DiesButterfly Wishes from Clearly Bessotted and Tags Traditional from Ellison Design.
Embellishments: Wink of Stella pen by Zig (on the butterflies), bakers twine from Docrafts and flat backed gems from Hobby Craft.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lorry and the colours are absolutely fab together.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely happy! Love the bright colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy colour choice Lori - fab design :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx