Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday 4 July 2016

Markers on Monday #2

Hi There

I'm back today with number 2 of my Markers on Monday personal prompt/challenge.







For this card I used the Secret Garden set from Sampin' Up! and the sentiment from a freebie stamp set from Clearly Besotted I got with a magazine. The Copics I used were R00, R02, R05, E79, YG41, G07 and G19. I made the tag from some scrapbook paper from my stash, I coloured the hole reinforcer to make it look more tag like. I added some stripe paper to make the flowers stand out more plus some sparkly bakers twine for the top of the tag, a bit of glitter tape and the card was done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx