Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 17 July 2016

Stash Kit Sunday #2

Hello there,

For this Stash Kit Sunday personal challenge I used the same pattern papers that are on girlie version of Two Card Tuesday #2 card, the supplies were just laying on my desk and they were so pretty and I had the project life cards from the set and I just started making.

Trouble was by the time I realised that I was doing a Stash Kit challenge I had already made a big dent in the kit but I hadn't taken a pic of the stuff I was using, so for this week I have had to use the promo shots that are on the web, but you get the idea.


Stuff I was using as my 'Kit'  

 



Here are the cards I made

   


  


   


  





I don't do Project Life but I just fell in love with these cards and had to have them. They sat in a draw for ages so I thought they would be a prime candidate for a Stash Kit Sunday as they are too pretty to hide away. I also had the 6 x 6 pattern paper from the same collection so it was obvious to use that as well. Add in the mix some bakers twine as well as some punched and die cut glitter card for accents, a few little sentiments that were heat embossed and hand cut out and these bad boys were done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx
    





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx