Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 11 April 2013

Cool Old School

I ordered some things from Simon Says Stamp, I know the postage is expensive but some of the stuff on the site is brill and just can't get from the UK. Among my goodies was a stamp set from Cosmo Cricket called  Sweet Disposition. It has a cool retro tape cassette and camera on it, as well as some great sentiments.

Here is a card I made for a friend of ours, Neil. I think this set will be making a few more appearances as it just right for blokies (especially ones of a certain age!).

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xx




Ingredients:
Stamps: Sweet Disposition by Cosmo Cricket and My Type by Hero Arts for the sentiment.
Tools: Colour Spritzer by Stampin' Up! with water colour pens for the splatter background. Shaving brushes from Wilkos and ink pads for the grad background of the main image.
Embellishments: Home made washi tape, stripes from the Building Blocks stamp set by Clearly Besotted stamped into tracing paper, then stuck with double sided tape. 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx