Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Little Fella's Robot

This card is one of several I made in different colour ways. It is my son's birthday soon and I am trying to be organised, making the cards ahead of time so the thanks you's can go out before too long has passed by, well that's the plan!

I am entering this card into the Addicted to Stamps and More!: Challenge #39 – Additicted to CAS.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx






Ingredients:
Stamps: Little Fella and Simply Said both by Paper Smooches.
Promarkers: Cool Grey 1 and Turquoise.


3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Lorry, love the image! Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! Love that robot and the scroll sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx