Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Birthday Jamie

Here is the card I made for my Grandson Jamie, I cannot believe he is 2 already, time flies (a sure sign that I am getting old, that and the fact policemen are getting younger!!).

I am entering this card into the HIMCR #91 – Freestyle challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xx





Ingredients:
Stamps: Happy Dirtday by Stampin' Up! and Building Block by Clearly Besotted.
BG papers: Plain paper from my stash.
Dies: By the Letters and By the Numbers by Die-Namics.
Embossing Folder: Seeing Spots by CuttleBug. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, hope your going to enter over at LCC, it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx