Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 23 March 2014

Clearly Besotted Challenge #9 – In Flight

Get me, second challenge entry today! (scroll down for the other one).

Here is my entry for the Clearly Besotted Challenge #9 – In Flight. I nearly went with butterflies but I thought I would break out the Going Places set I have had for a little while  and give the matching dies I got recently a go.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx




Ingredients:
Stamps: Going Places from Clearly Besotted and Up Up and Away by Stampin' Up! for the little birdies.
Dies: Going Places from Clearly Besotted.
Embossing Folder: Cloudy Day by Stampin ' Up!
Embellishment: Washi Tape from Stash
ProMarkers: Canary, Gold, Poppy, Ruby, Caramel and Cocoa.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the embossing folder you've used. So stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice of colours and placement :) Thank you so much for playing along in the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Lorraine! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx