Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 19 March 2014

LCC #90 – Lavender and Lace

This months challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is Lavender and Lace. I don't have any lace so I had to improvise with the scallop trim border punch from Stampin' Up! I think it fits the bill ok?!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx





Ingredients:
Pattern Papers: Spots and Stripes Pastels from Papermania and tracing paper from Wilkinsons.
Stamps: Butterfly Wishes from Clearly Besotted and Sincere Salutations from Stampin' Up!
Punches: Scallop Trim Border Stampin' Up!
Dies: Leafy Accents from Clearly Besotted.
Embellishment: Flat Backed pearls from Hobby Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx