Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 28 February 2015

CASE-ing Christmas #9 Challenge

Hi There

First an apology for being late posing this entry, we have all had the lergie this week and my youngest has had a high temperature and nights terrors so I have fallen a bit behind with, well everything!!

This week at CASE-ing Christmas we are CASE-ing the talented DarenY's card. I have gone with the layout and rotated it. for the sentiment I used a cut apart sheet from Teresa Collins, as I don't have many Christmas pics to scrapbook I thought I would put this paper to good use on a card. I added some washi tape and a border strip from another piece of Teresa Collins paper and job done!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx


Here is the inspiration photo



And here is my effort



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Lorry!!! LOVE the fun washi tapes you used and that bold sentiment is perfect! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Lorry! Love the sentiment used as your focal and the washi tape and border are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorry! I love that you flipped the card on its side. Great job with the CASE. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lorry, LOVE the clean lines of your card and the bold text you used as the centerpiece!! Great CASE-ing of my card!!
    I hope you get better! Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx