Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Two Card Tuesday #2

Hi There

Back again with another Two Card Tuesday. I set myself the challenge to make 2 cards using the same sketch, one for a girlie and one for a blokie, changing up the colour combo, patter paper etc so I will have a stash of cards in no time, well, thats the plan!

Thank for looking
Lorry :o) xx

Here is the girlie one




and here is the blokie one



1 comment:

  1. An inspiring post - same layout, just a little bit of changes in colors and papers, and voila, two really different looks!! One feminine and one masculine card ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx