Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Two Card Tuesday #1

Hi There

I have decided to set myself some challenges so I make more cards and blog more. Not sure if it will work, life normally gets in the way of best made plans but, here goes!

To start off I thought I would do a Two Card Tuesday. For this I set myself the challenge to make 2 cards, one for a girlie and one for a blokie, but use the same sketch, just change up the colour combo, pattern papers etc. I should have a stash of 'hard to make for blokie' cards in no time!?!

Thanks for looking
Lorry :o) xxx


Here is the girlie one



And here is the blokie one, although it could work for a teen?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx