Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Kenny K Birthday Card

I discovered Kenny K about a year ago, his digi stamps are really good for blokie cards which can be hard, and he has a freebie download every month which is cool. This one is Carmen Electrafying, I made her into a birthday card for my husband Miles.


Ingredients
Stamps: Digi stamp from Kenny K.
BG Papers: Freebies from a mag and re-coloured in Photoshop, dark blue plain paper from my stash.
Promarkers: Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Gold and Henna. I also used a red gel pen for her lipstick.
Embellishments: Dark blue paper from my stash punched with a circle punch from Hobby Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx