Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 7 September 2011

LOTV Happy Birthday

This cute image is from Lilly of the Valley, I tried not to make it too sickly sweet so I added a dotty background instead of flowers, plus I was drawn to the papers as the colour combo is cool.


Ingredients
Stamp: Lilly of the Valley for main image and Papermaina stamp for Happy Birthday.
BG papers: Printed from Dandilion and Daisy CD, plain purple paper from stash.
Promarkers: Canary, Gold, Lime Green, Forest Green, Cinnamon, Henna, Rose Pink, Satin, Bluebell, Purple, Cool Grey 1 and Cool Grey 3.
Embellishments: Butterfly punch from Hobby Craft used to make 3D butterfly embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx