Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 17 September 2011

LOTV Birthday Fairy

This is a cute image from Lilly of the Valley. I am going to enter it into the Passion for Promarkers Week 117 challenge, I don't normally enter challenges, but here goes!


Ingredients
Stamps: Birthday Fairy by Lilly of the Valley.
BG Papers: Patterned paper freebie from a mag, plain coloured card from my stash.
Promarkers: Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Pastel Pink, Rose Pink, Amethyst, Lemon, Canary, Tan, Henna, Cool Grey 1 and Cool Grey 3.
Embellishments: Clear flat backed gems coloured with Promarkers to match card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme and your colouring is perfect. The CAS layout looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Super cute image, fab colours and great CAS design, really lovely. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx