Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 17 September 2011

Sleeping Kitten

After much blog hopping I stumbled accross Sliekje's Digi Stamps. There are loads of cute digi images to download and colour and best of all they are free, all she asks is to link back to her blog. Here is my version of the Sleeping Kitten image. Thanks Angelique :o) x


Ingredients
Stamps: Sleeping Kitten digi stamp from Sliekje's Digi Stamps, sentiment from Papermania.
BG Papers: Patterned paper freebie CD from a mag, plain paper from my stash.
Promarkers: Cool grey 1, Cool Grey 3, Cinnamon, Lime Green, Forest Green, Canary, Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx