Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 24 June 2016

Freestyle Friday #1

Hi there and welcome to the first Freestyle Friday personal prompt/challenge type thing. Here I will post cards (or other stuff) that don't quite fit into any of my other challenges.

For this Freestyle Friday I have made 2 cards using the 'Out of this World' stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I also dusted off one of my embossing folders, I always forget about using them but it does add a bit of texture so I may have to dig them out more often.








I coloured the cute little aliens with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I used my mini ink blending tool with Distress Inks for the planet and sky plus a few drops of water to add some interest to the background. All that was needed once the cards were put together were some googly eyes and then I called them done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx