Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Two Card Tuesday 2016 #1

Hello there.

I'm back today with a Two Card Tuesday personal challenge/prompt. For these challenges I will make 2 cards using the same layout/sketch, a version for girlies and a version for a blokie by changing up the colour combo, pattern papers, theme, embellishment etc. to each card a different feel.


Here is the one for the Girlies






And the one for the Blokies







For these 2 clean and simple cards I just changed up the colour scheme and made the main focus hearts for the girls and stars for the guys. For the splatters and lines in the background I used my trusty Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from Stampin' Up! for a little interest in the background as it was a bit too simple when I left it plain.

Thanks for looking. Lorry :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx