Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 30 June 2016

Three of a Kind Thursday #1

Hello there,

Today I am back with another personal challenge called Three of a Kind Thursday. The thinking behind this challenge is to make 3 cards along the same lines be it using the same sketch/layout, same stamp set or the same paper stack but tweek each one so they are the same but different!


Card 1





Card 2





Card 3




For the cards today I decided to use the same sketch/layout but change up the pattern papers and stamp sets that I used. I kept the black and white elements consistent on the top layer as well as the bakers twine tied around the top so they would look like part of a suite. 

Card 1 used pattern papers from Amy Tangerine's Ready, Set, Go paper stack, the cute pooch is from Lawn Fawn's Critters at the Dog Park which I simply coloured with my Copics and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental

For Card 2 I used some paper from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper stack, the image is from Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm set plus the Happy Birthday from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental.

Card 3 uses some old Designer Series Paper from Stamping' Up! which is no longer available, the funky strawberry is from Paper Smooches Cute Fruit stamp stand the sentiment is from and old set Clearly Besotted called Fruitilicious.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx