Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Watercolour Wednesday #1

Hi there,

I had a rather large break from blogging and have now decided to get back into it. To help me organise myself I came up with several blog titles for various days of the week to promp/challenge me to pull my finger out and make and post something for that day.

For my 'Watercolour Wednesday' personal promp/challenge type thing the idea is to make a card using some form of watercoloured element, be it from my traditional pan style paints, watercolour pencils and pens or even my Distress Inks used as paint.






For this card I used a lovely rose image from Clearly Besotted, I coloured it with my Zigg Clean Color real brush pens, then cut the top of the image panel using a notebook die also from Clearly Besotted. I then stamped the background using the Hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up! onto some craft card stock with some brown ink. The sentiment is from, you guessed it, Clearly Besotted (I love their stuff), added some twine and the card was done.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx