Today I have the first card for my Switch it up Saturday personal challenge. The behind it is to take a card that I made ages ago, use it as inspiration and re-work it. To kick this challenge off I thought it logical to remake the very first card I posted here on this blog.
Here is my 'Switched Up' version
And here is the original
I mainly took inspiration from the layout. I changed the main focal shape to a circle, simplified the background a bit by not having as many layers and added some twine. The supplies all came from a Stampin' Up! card kit, I got it because I fell in love with the tin it all came in, the cards inside that you make up were nice but, me being me I had to go a bit off-piste with some of them. I also had a load of bits left over (I cut the pattern card bases in half to make the most of them) so I could make up a few extra cards as well.
Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx